XC Blue, IR 3.0 Lens
- General Use and protection against impact (45m/s)
- Mechanical Work (grinding, turning, milling)
- Welder assisting job only , not suitable for welding and oxy-cutting
General Use and protection against impact (45m/s)
Mechanical Work (grinding, turning, milling)
Welder assisting job only , not suitable for welding and oxy-cutting
- XC for X-tra Coverage, X-tra Comfort, X-tra Control X-tra Coverage : Exceptional lens 9 base-curved high coverage lens
- X-tra Control : Adjustability Adjustable temples & lenses with flexible nosepiece Extra flexible frame Easily replaceable lenses : they can be changed easily without replacing the entire frame for a longer product life and cost savings.
- X-tra Comfort : Multi-Material Technology – MMT Ultra-soft two-shot material on any part of the frame in contact with the face or head (brow, nosebridge, and temples)
- It provides a total wraparound coverage & assure exceptional peripheral vision along with complete protection. The 13 different lenses offer a wide choice and a solution for every application.
- It protects from the top of the eye to the bottom with no gaps. It fits a variety of faces, including men & women and feels like made-to-order It guarantees a perfect fit.
- All pressure points are relieved for exceptional all-day comfort.
Shade Lens Color
Shade Lens Material