RD40 PLASTIC FILTERS A2
Honeywell offers a broad choice of plastic canisters. Its plastic filter range covers many hazardous gases, vapors and /or particulates in many applications.
- Light and resistant plastic casing.
- Suitable for use in specific zone as free-metal zone and/or nuclear industry
- Performance requirements for gas and particles significantly above standard for excellent filtration efficiency over extensive period of time.
- Canister made of high-grade charcoal, additionally treated for optimal gas absorption.
- Specific canister structure for low breathing resistance and more comfort for the user
- Low profile so as not to obstruct the field of vision
- Multipurpose and can be used with existing respirators.
- Safe storage between periods of use (plastic cover)
EN14387 (Gas/vapours and combined filters for respiratory with negative pressure) – Conformed to the requirements of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC (Personnal Protective Equipment), belongs to the EC Category III and is CE marked, followed by the identification of the certification body (0194), which assure the quality control (according to the article 11B).
Gas – Vapor
ABS material with plastic cover High Activated charcoal – Packed in sealed plastic sleeve – 325gr